Terms & Conditions – Find Your Magic Challenge!
TITCH HAVEN PROMOTION – FIND YOUR MAGIC CHALLENGE May 2021
- The Promoter is: Rebecca Tichbon T/A Titch Haven (ABN 40 245 667 702) of registered office address 6A Prosser Street, South Bunbury, WA 6230.
The above-mentioned will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entry is limited to participants residing in Australia and aged over 15 years of age. Entry into the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
- The prize constituents are:
a) Free enrolment (including six month’s access) to Titch Haven’s online course, the Emotional Management Program, valued at $197.
b) Free Discovery Session (50 minute coaching call) with Rebecca Tichbon to be booked and completed before 31 December 2021, valued at $137. The appointment can be hosted in Bunbury or via online conferencing at the negotiated convenience of both parties.
c) Find Your Magic prize pack, including a decorative tray, sage stick, candle and crystal, valued at $99. The winner is to collect the prize from Rebecca Tichbon in Bunbury at the negotiated convenience of both parties. Should the winner reside at a distance too far to be able to collect the item, the prize will be mailed at the winner’s expense.
d) A paperback copy of Using Essential Oils for Emotional Management, valued at $19.99. The winner is to collect the prize from Rebecca Tichbon in Bunbury at the negotiated convenience of both parties. Should the winner reside at a distance too far to be able to collect the item, the prize will be mailed at the winner’s expense.
- To enter the competition, an entrant must submit their name, phone number and email address as contact details via the Titch Haven website. Entry is free, however, costs incurred for receiving the prize (e.g. travel or postage expenses to pick up or receive the prize) are at the entrant’s expense and responsibility.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows: Entrants are asked to provide their name, phone number and email address as way of contacting the winning entrant. By doing this, the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw. One entry per entrant; one prize per prize winner. All entries have equal chance of being
Page 2 of 2
awarded a prize. Prizes will be drawn at random; no judgement of entry is required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of catastrophe, disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners of each prize will be drawn at random on Friday 21 May 2021. The winner will be notified by email or phone call on the day of the draw date. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize from the winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected, or postage can be arranged at the entrant’s expense.
- The prize winner may be required to provide identification (e.g. a driver’s license) to the Promoter as evidence of identity.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- All entrants will be added to the email subscription list for Titch Haven. Consent for subscription can be withdrawn at any time.
- The winners each agree to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ names will be published on our website and social media once the prizes have been received.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.